RMS(root mean square) amperes on servo motor

sparkish2000

Anyone who can tell me please what's the relation between RMS ampere and FLA(full load ampere).
Today I saw "RMS amperes" on AB servo motor's nameplate but can not find any other ampere blank.
Thank you

My understanding is.

On a pure sine wave the RMS Amps and the FL Amps will be the same.

On a not pure sine wave the Amps will be close, but will differ more as the sine wave suffers more distortion away from pure sine wave.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I'm trying to configure a rate of change alarm on a setpoint tag so that when the operator types a number by error (exemple: 30 instead...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have few Profinet slaves connected to S7-1200 over Profinet. I wish get alarms and disagnostics from the devices. (IO-Link...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've got problem about my Alarms services (i think), that happen after installed Visual Studio. I did a few things like, Repair : Studio...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom