Rockwell Version 3.2 SE Distributed Question.

bobwithdana

I have a RSView version 3.2 distributed project running. There are 2 seperat areas with two seperate data servers. I have 2 clients on the PC and they both work fine. The problem is that they are currently shutting down one to run the other and I dont want to add another PC. Is there a way I can create a main screen that will have buttons to open screens from either area. Hope I explained this well enough.

Thanks Bob

Similar Topics

Hi I have a licence for RSLinx Classic Gateway, and the version id for 4.21.00. The licence has been put on the server using FT Activation...
Replies
Views
Good day all, Can someone please tell me the different toolkit versions available from Rockwell? For years my company has been paying the...
Replies
Views
Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
I've got an AOI that was made for firmware 32, and I'm trying to load it into a program running firmware 16. I get an error when I try to import...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Compact Logix L32E with version 20 firmware. I have downloaded ver. 20.05 software, it says it is installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom