Rs232 to SLC 5/03 Problem

You are more of a "get you there guy", whereas I am more of a "guide you there guy". That's all.

Holly **** Thats a lesson on 5/03's keep it up and people will start comparing you to Ron Beaufort :) , nice job George (I book marked this one)

Any update on the 1747-UIC delivery? I am really curious to know the outcome here?...

I have not see a order for a UIC to Canada in the past couple days, but maybe they are getting one local from AB

Similar Topics

Hello you all PLC masters.... I am working in one Oil Industry and I have a SLC 5\05 and it has some problems such as.... 1. FLT LED blinking---...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a SLC 5/04 plc that I need to communicate to - however we don't have any null modem rs232 cables on site. I am very new to Allen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new into AB controllers and I'm trying to find how to handle rs232 communication on slc 05/4. I know that I need to configure channel 0...
Replies
Views
hi all,,! i struck in problem that i want to communicate my allen bredly cpu slc 5/04 to wientek hmi having rs232 communication.. so what...
Replies
Views
I have to test a modbus communication which is modbus over rs232 implemented with a slc 5/03 on channel 0. I tried to connect with a PC using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom