RSLogix 5000 Firmware Revision

Does anybody know where i could find a link for downloading the firmware support for revision 18.2? My RS Logix installed is at v19.01 but i cant open a 1769 L23E QBFC1 program, the error message said that i need to install a firmware support of the said revison, thanks a lot!

let's be CAREFUL here ...

Does anybody know where i could find a link for downloading the firmware support for revision 18.2?

slow down a little bit and let's think about this ...

My RS Logix installed is at v19.01 but i cant open a 1769 L23E QBFC1 program, the error message said that i need to install a firmware support of the said revison,

if I understand what you've posted so far, you do NOT want to change the FIRM-ware in your processor ... instead you want to download the RSLogix5000 SOFT-ware for Version 18 onto your programming computer ...

if you apply a FIRM-ware change to your processor you will permanently ERASE/LOSE/DELETE all of the existing programming from your processor ... is that something that you really want to do? ...

I'm guessing that you really want to go online with your processor and work with the Version 18 program which is already installed in there ... if I'm right then do NOT change the FIRM-ware ... that's a lot like formatting the hard disk on a computer ... it will wipe the processor clean – and you will not be able to retrieve the program ...

yes, the program's major version number (example: Version 18) – and your RSLogix5000's major version number (example: Version 18) – must match in order for you to open a file or to go online ... but if I'm reading your post correctly, you really want to change the SOFT-ware version and not the FIRM-ware version ...

suggestion: tell us more about what you're trying to do ... the more we know about your problem, then the more detailed we can make our answers ...

Last edited: