RSView32 dbf to an excel report

Gil47: I tried to use pivot tables with the dBase IV Wide format and I always get an error when I try to get the data. Is it possible that the pivot tables work only with Narrow format?

Marie1982 said:
Gil47: I tried to use pivot tables with the dBase IV Wide format and I always get an error when I try to get the data. Is it possible that the pivot tables work only with Narrow format?

Short answer: Possibly Yes
Long answer: All my Datalog model use narrow format and using the pivot table changes it to look more like the wide format, so if you already have the wide format you are now looking for a linking of the <20070912AT.dbf> to the <20070912AF.dbf> , which is in that chapter 16 with the pivot table section.
I assumed it was all part of pivot tables and after reading Lancies post 13 and 14, I went and read the section in the chapter 16 and now wonder if I may have clouded the issue.

Chapter 16 is going to be more use to you than I will be.
Best of luck