RSView32 hystorical trend using Calendar

Deer

Hi,

I have a problem to configure Historical Trending in RSView32 using Calendar (using VBA)to choise what time and date to look the trend value.
I was attached my RSView sample application in this forum for trend display.
In this trend there two ways to choose hystorical value, :
1) fill date and time in string input object(fill date and time to string input area).

2) Click Button Date & Time using Calendar(VBA).

From these way, fill date and time through string input was work well.
But if I used on the second way(click button Date & Time using calendar) is not affect or not working.
May be I need some VBA code to joining hystorical data report with this calendar so when I click date and time in this calendar trending will display hystorical value.
May be somebody can help me?
Thanks in advance.

Deer

Date Time Format

I cant talk much about RSVIEW, but one issue regarding Date Time format is that you should also set the same format settings in the Start->Settings->Control Panel->Regional Options-> Date TAB and set the same format that your SCADA needs for Date Time format.

I do not have rsview so cant talk much about Working of it but this above thing should also be taken care of.

---
Arc