Rumor about PLCs.net expansion - Is it true?

WHICH PLC's ?

Hi Phil,

You haven't mentioned which PLC's code we will be able to simulate / emulate. I mean AB/SIEMENS/SATTCON/MITSUBISHI/TEXAS/GEM-80.

Frankly, I would be more interested in AB as well as SIEMENS.

REgarding AB: I would prefer SLC and CLX.

Regarding SIEMENS: I would prefer S7-300 and later.

Anyways, this is really a good news!!
Hope to get the reply
Regards,
--Rahul.

Rahul,
It's a hybrid as Rick mentioned. I'll start posting more detailed info from next week...

Rick- Good idea about the blog thing. Just writing about the progress of this simulator project would be fun enough. It's hard for me to be quiet about it o_O. (So, I'll start spilling some of the beans from next week... but just some of the beans :rolleyes: )

Enjoy,

TimothyMoulder said:
:D :D :D :D

My link is directly to this forum, so I always bypass the main site page, but I happened to go there today and saw "Phil Headroom" in action.

snip....

Wow.... that's a flashback. 'Max Headroom'. Wasn't he that animated head on MTV back when then played music videos? I'm thinking 80's?
Or did he do some DietCoke commercials? OK, where's Max from?

Phil Melore said:
Wow.... that's a flashback. 'Max Headroom'. Wasn't he that animated head on MTV back when then played music videos? I'm thinking 80's?
Or did he do some DietCoke commercials? OK, where's Max from?
Wow, you never watched the weekly TV show, Phil? The show was pretty popular... I'm amazed it's not in reruns on the FX channel... :rolleyes:

🍻

-Eric

Thats Great News .whats Next A Screen Emulator To Talk To A Plc Emulator .

Good Work I Love This Site.

Eric Nelson said:
Wow, you never watched the weekly TV show, Phil? The show was pretty popular... I'm amazed it's not in reruns on the FX channel... :rolleyes:

🍻

-Eric

Nope. Maybe I just remember the commercials for it. I can picture him though... I'll have to google it later.

Edit: Found the series here. "Priceless" :p

Rick Densing said:
Did you notice who's blog I linked to?

:sick:... no I didn't, at first. Now I see it's our own Akreel - the radio guy. What's next Aaron, tv? Gbradley's got one too.

I'll have to read them both when I get a few minutes...