S5 928B Problem

Sorry, I can't remember and don't have the manual for the 3UB11. But here's a faximile from the 3UB21 manual. I interpret it as the RAM is built-in. But the online info from the CPU will tell how the memory is arranged.

EDIT:
Here's from another manual (6ES5998-0SH21) . Still not the same MLFB, but inicating you're right, Moggie.

"You require a user memory submodule (RAM or EPROM) for storage of your
program. You can store up to 64 x 210 bytes of code and data blocks here. For
data blocks, the CPU 928 additionally has an integrated DB RAM of
46 x 210 bytes."

Kalle

Dear Kalle thanks for your reply,

Can i upload S5 program directly to any EPROM or EEPROM from Step5 Software? without Siemens Prommer.
if yes what is the method?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Experts, We have a problem here with the Simatic S5 CPU 928B which doesnt go into RUN mode. Machine was not in use for over a year and my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Recently,I've programmed a S5 CPU 928B. Everything seems to be ok except one thing. When PLC is on run mode and I shout down the...
Replies
Views
I use a portable PC (step5 v 7.0) to connect CPU928B, the problem is communication not stable(It will stable if use PC to connect PLC): I can...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a problem before with the PLC power supply,and i have got it changed by new one,upon power up the system again the cpu goes normal to...
Replies
Views
Hi experts: I have an S5 PLC with CPU 928B. A week ago had an error, it was in STOP state with the red led flashing quickly. I did it an overall...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom