S7 Distributed Safety

Loader

Hi everybody

We have been having repeating emergency stops on our crane due to passivation of the F-module(PROFI safe V2, safety-related).
Some of the communication between modules are wireless.

CPU 315F-2 PN/DP :6ES7 315-2FH10-0AB0/V2.3

PROFINET IO device interface module IM 151-3 PN HF (ERTEC200) for ET 200S electronic module, supports packing :6ES7 151-3BA20-0AB0

Digital output module DO 4xDC24V/2A, PROFI safe V2, safety-related :6ES7 138-4FB02-0AB0

Step7-V5.4 and I am using S7 Distributed Safety, version V5.4+SP5

1)I have tried to change the read back time from 50 to 200ms in the Digital output module DO 4xDC24V/2A, PROFI safe.
2)Save and compile.
3)Download to module.

When I changed to online mode:unsure: there is a mark on the DO module, message: faulty module.

I also looked at Collective signature off the safety program it was different online/offline.

It seems that the Fail-safe programming is blocking the restart of our CPU?

The only way I could make the machinery run again was to install a complete backup of the entire program. And change the read back time to 50ms again.

What am I doing wrong?
icon9.gif

I need to change the read back time.

I would appreciate if somebody can replay to me on this issue
icon14.gif

Thanks in advance
icon7.gif

If you do a change in the failsafe hardware configuration then after you have saved, compiled and downloaded the HW config you need to compile and download the the fail safe program as well.

If you open the fail safe configuration you see that the checksum of the failsafe program has changed after the HW compile. The online and offline checksum must match!