S7 Distributed Safety ET200S 4F-DI/3F-DO Problem

What is this FB215 really ?
Is it part of the distributed safety program ?
I mean, if it has to do wit the distributed safety, then it cannot be part of the regular program, called via OB1 or OB35.

FB215 or F_ESTOP1 is a member of the Distributed Safety Library.

If you use DS you need to compile the whole safety program with de DS compiler. See one of the first screenshot.

This compiler makes a FC that you need to call in OB35.

You will have to remove the module to set the DIP switches on the left hand side of the unit. Be warned that the DIP switches are tiny and are easy to damage if you use a screw driver to set them.

Similar Topics

Is there a manual or guide that details the acceptance test procedure? Customer requires System Acceptance Test on their automation cell with...
Replies
Views
I have started a new safety program Function Block with an instance safety data block. I can add FB217 (F_SFDOOR)to the STAT section of the safety...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody We have been having repeating emergency stops on our crane due to passivation of the F-module(PROFI safe V2, safety-related)...
Replies
Views
Alarm Server Connection Status I am trying to tie a color animation to a rectangle that changes color when connected or disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to make a copy of a FactoryTalk SE Network Distributed application. I want to make modification but do not want to work on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom