Sad News to Report...

Just logged on for the first time in more than a month, only to see this shocking news.

Ron was a good guy, I will miss him.

icon9.gif
me to men 4 to 5 months out and come now to read this... well what can i said, god bless you an your family.

... no words sorry

Over 11000 Views on this link.

You must have done good for a lot of folks

Over 7000 posts. Dedication? Addiction? Obsession?
Just a plain ol guy helping others get their feet wet without falling in too deep.

Thank you for all the work you did to help others.

Regards,

Wow, haven't been on in a while...

I only wish I had the knowledge Ron had, I'd be helping people out like he did.

I will try, even though I'm a newbie to most, to help in the future if I can.

Rest In Peace, Ron. God needed you more than we could ever know.

Tim

Very sad news!

Jst read it and it's stunning! Ron will be missed by the entire plc world, his enormous contribution to it, his invaluable help to the people who seek help whenever they are stuck on mountains of bits. May he rest in peace! condolences to his family.

Never Knew Ron, but condolances to his family in this sad time. i have searched through and read a couple of his posts. A very clever helpfull guy.

I just hope his wife finds this thread and sees all the messages. You can certainly feel how much he will be missed.

Tim

I'm very sorry to hear this and my condolences to his family. I really appreciate the time he took to help me in my projects. I only knew him for a short time, but he has helped me on many things. Many thanks.