Sad News to Report...

Deeply Sad

I am really sorry that MR DORAN has passed away.Never met him nor knew him but as far as I am concerned he is unforgetable at least to me. I learnt a lot from his posts and his website, great teacher and tutor. My condolances to MRS DORAN and other member of the family . REGARDS PERSPOLIS

I have been a member for a while here, and do not post very often, but I have learned from Ron and always enjoyed and respected his posts.

I will miss him and my heart and prayers go out to his family...

Deeply Sad

It is unbelievable Ron not with us any more.
Thank you for all your help kindness and good will.
Thanks for all the efforts.You did your best to give the best answer.

My consolation to the family.
Rest In Peace.

A great loss indeed :( I am just sad to the maximum..he always helped those who needed help(and helped me many times)..a great man and I just knew now 10 minutes ago...

I request from all those who can help Ronald's family not to hesitate and donate..

khalil said:
A great loss indeed :( I am just sad to the maximum..he always helped those who needed help(and helped me many times)..a great man and I just knew now 10 minutes ago...

I request from all those who can help Ronald's family not to hesitate and donate..

p.s: I just knew 10 minutes ago that he've passed away what a shame.

Very sad to hear the news. I was away for a month and was unable to visit this site all along.

Ron was very helpful to many here, by giving advice and even stir the subject, so even a larger visitors gain from it.

PLC forums will really miss you.

My deepest condolences to the family.

With Best Regards
_________

Although I don't think i ever talked directly with Ron I've read a lot of his posts and will miss the banter and knowledge that instilled in his posts.

Best Wishes to his family.

Regards, Lee

As per here a total of $3000 has been raised for Ron's family. A check will be forwarded to the family this week.

I'm sure they will put the funds to good use.

What a great and generous community we have!!!!!!!

Thanks for sponsoring this, Phil. The last time I looked this morning, the total was $2875. I bet I know who added the $125 to make a nice round figure!

Thanks again to all who participated.

Last edited:
My thanks to you, too, Phil. Moderation of a public forum is challenging enough, so your additional effort expended on befalf of Mr. Doran's family is commendable.Dan

Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality. (Dalai Lama)

He will be remembered here for sure. May God bless your soul Ron.

pray to him and his family

I am so sad to hear the news. Pray to you and your family. you will have the same happyness in another world, as you are such a nice person.