Sad News to Report...

Thanks Ron for your support. I am a simple mind man, but with dedicated people like Ron and website's like this, you make the simplest shine brightly.

God Bless...

rmonroe

Have not been around lately, I am really sad to hear the news.

I did a quick search for all the questions I have posted on this wonderful site and rsdoran helped me out alot of the time. rsdoran and his wealth of knowlege will contiue to help others through this site and all the people who have benefited from his advice.

I don't frequent the forums as much as I used to, but I always remember rsdoran being one of the first to reply if anybody had a question. He was a great asset to the Automation Community and he will be missed. New comers who are smart enough to use the search function will see just how valuable he was.

I will miss you-rsdoran

this is my first post here, but I have visist this web for half an year. from person like rsdoran, I learned much from here. also this web is the best one in control engineering. thanks people like rsdoran have made so big contribution here. because english in not my native language, please forgive me for some mistake. also I am very glad to share my poor knowledge.