Scientific Legend Values in RSView Trend

Respected Members rather Mentors,

I am cracking my head to sort out an issue regarding RSView32 Trend object.

In that trend, assigned flow totalizer tags which are having larger values (floating Datatype with conversion of them in decimal equals to more than 100000) shows scientific values in the Legend Section.

Is there any way to display those tag values in the long decimal/integer/float number rather than scientific notations in specifically legend section of the trend object?

I have tried to create new tags with long integer, floating point, default etc. data types with Min/Max range as per the requirement but got the same result.

I am using RSView32 Ver 7.50

Thank you so much with best regards,

Pranav Mistry

In the Trend configuration vertical axis section, increase the number of digits.

Thanks for the reply.
I have already tried this option sir but it changes the length of vertical legends of the trend only. The values in the legend which are available with the Legend Label (below the trend), remains in the scientific notations. It does not change.