Serial communication

philliptaylor

Compactlogix L36ERM what is needed? What comms driver in rslinx is needed. It has an usb to printer end cable. I have no usb comms drivers in my rslinx pro. Can anyone help......

Last edited:
Compactlogix L36ERM what is needed? What comms driver in rslinx is needed. It has an usb to printer end cable. I have no usb comms drivers in my rslinx pro. Can anyone help......

Have you tried connecting a USB cable from your computer to the PLC? When I've done it it installs as a USB device and then a USB driver pops up automatically in RSLinx.

widelto said:
What version of rslinx do you have ?

philliptaylor,

What about this question?

Also, what Operating System are you using including architecture - 32-bit or 64-bit?

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
MELSEC A RS422 (25pin) <> iQR C24 Serial RS232 (9pin) - Simple PLC Communication Communication from a MELSEC-A Series CPU (RS-422 – DB 25 Pin)...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have a problem reading weighing data from AND AD4406 with OP-05 RS-232C Relay and Control input using Rockwell PLC Micro820. I already...
Replies
Views
I have a zebra barcode scanner connected to a ******* device master UP. They are connected by RS232. By checking the serial logs on the device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom