Servo Control with CX-One

Don't worry, someone on Mr PLC showed me what was wrong. Had an instruction on the output of the timer :/

In any case, I've abandoned the data transfer stuff for now (I did manage to get the right number at least once. It just didn't seem to update). So I'm working ono trying to get the thing to home (since the ladder logic for that is quite a bit easier). Too bad that it doesn't seem to understand the origin decelerate signal, even though everything's set properly.

Yeah, someone else pointed that out earlier. I've blasted that away and have been concentrating on trying to figure out how to get this thing to home properly.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if its possible to jog a servo in control mode: torque mode(4). Im using the SSV to get a torque limit but when i do the change...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel...
Replies
Views
Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Hi; Normally if someone talks about SERVO, its refer to such a motor control system in which a motor, having permanent magnet on rooter, or a DC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom