shift register in gx developer (mitsubishi)

woody9

If i want to track an object and then reject it off a conveyor at a certain set point, i presume the easy way is via a shift register...but...how do i write this in the program??

hi Silva.fox,
i am looking for A series common instruction manual book (IB-66250-E)
i cant find it on web, i will apreciate if you help me to find it.

regards,
reza

That manual is HERE, Rezar. The trick to finding it is to leave off the IB prefix, and suffix since the suffix is simply the revision, which is up to H now.

🍻

-Eric

P.S. No more mouse avatar?... :(

thanks Eric, alot!
mouse avatar? well i'll bet you are smiling to see my avatar...
are you smiled?

btw, why i cant access to those file ?
what should i do if i want to download IB-66251-G, whitout asking your help to provide me link again?

Darned cookies...

REZAR said:
btw, why i cant access to those file ?
Cookie avoidance procedure:

Go to www.meau.com and click on "Downloads", then "Manuals", to get to the search page. Put 66250 in the "Manual Part Number" box and click "Search" to get the common instructions manual.

For the IB-66251-G manual, use 66251 as the part number to search for.

🍻

-Eric