Showing PLC5 card comm/fault status in RSView32

OK. I think then I'll have to stick with just showing local and remote rack faults, possibly comm errors if possible. Is there any documentation out there showing step by step instructions for how to do that? Defining the diagnostic file, creating block transfers, etc?

Again, truly appreciate all the help.

If you post a list of the I/O, I am sure we can guide you bit for bit using manuals. The BTR/BTW modules all have status words that can be highly useful, but without a list of cards, I can't go look them up...

Use the rockwell automation literature library search for the catalog number of the cards, and sort the results by "Publication Type", "Descending". This puts user manuals and references at the top of the list.

Or post a list, and I am sure running examples can be gotten to go along with the manuals.

Paul