Siemens card reprogramming

Lynette

Replacing card:

6ES7 151-1AAO2-OABO Original Failed Unit
6ES7 151-1AAO5-OABO This is the new style we have and we are not getting communication to PLC. It is giving a bus fault and not allowing the machine to operate in automatic cycle.

What is the process to reprogram this card?

IM151-1 cards should be backwards compatible.
Just set the proper station adress by means of the DIP switches.

Since you have had to remove and reinstall the Profibus connector, check that the cable connection is OK. A wire can break inside the connector, the termination switch may have been moved, etc.

If still no luck, check in STEP7 the Hardware Diagnostics.

Similar Topics

Hey guys! I have come across an unique issue. Hoping that I can find some solution here. I want to replace an existing S7-1214 DC/DC/DC plc with...
Replies
Views
Dear, I came across an analog card from SIEMENS to be used for transferring analog signals. I couldn't understanding the cable length included...
Replies
Views
Hi We had a faulty DO card giving SF error in our Siemens PLC setup model 326-2BF01-0AB0 and we replaced this 326-2BF41-0AB0 I/O card. We updated...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have a 4 wire analyser transmitter (Mettler toledo M300 single channel measuring PH) two wires are for the 24VDC power supply and 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question about the following IO card: 6DL1131-6BL00-OPH1. This is a 32 channel card that can be used as 1 wire or 2 wire. My first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom