Siemens S5 and S7 Key Disks

My harddisk went last week. I phoned Siemens who asked me to send them a photocopy of the license floppy drives and usb sticks. Sent them on a Friday, replacement license arrived on the Monday.
I know this isn't much help if your stuck on site, but efficient non-the-less.

Rich_Garnett said:
My harddisk went last week. I phoned Siemens who asked me to send them a photocopy of the license floppy drives and usb sticks. Sent them on a Friday, replacement license arrived on the Monday.
I know this isn't much help if your stuck on site, but efficient non-the-less.

It does help when their head office is in Manchester :ROFLMAO:

Similar Topics

I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
Recently i had to restore a MP377 panel 'reset to factory settings' now i have to reinstall the key on the hmi. does anybody know which license...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there a way to make a normal USB stick useable by ALM to store and transfer software license keys? I have literally hundreds of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom