SIMOTION VS Rockwell?

Are these just point to point moves or do you need camming, virtual master etc?
Because Siemens sinamics drives without Simotion support ethernet ip
Ie... cu320-2 and s120

the best solution would be to use the onboard dual Ethernet port for software and any HMI/SCADA system access and add a Motion dedicated 1768-ENBT EtherNet/IP bridge which's only duty would be controlling the Kinetix subnet.

Maybe a third channel for EIP devices? I have not used that module before. I know there is a limit to the number of connections,but is that per Ethernet module or per system? Does adding additional EIP Bridge modules increase the connections?

Are these just point to point moves or do you need camming, virtual master etc?

All 3

For AB motion logix, can it use camming function with really absolute camming? I found only relative camming from slave relative to current master position. If you need complex cam function and multi master change over, it will be better to make sure AB can do all complete cam motion task.