simple SCADA software

Shohadawy

I'm a newbie to the field of SCADA design and programming. Which SCADA software do you recommend me to start my training in this field with?

goralliz said:
Ok,my first SCADA is intouch.I think it is easy enough to study by yourself.

Thanks goralliz, but I will need its manual from you. I tried to download it from Wonderware's website but the page link does not work properly with me

Try the Beijers Scada, it's called CEZAR, there used to be a download that lets you try for 10 mins at a time.
It's easy to use & for a 500 tag system its quite cheap at about £1000.00

There's only one choice CITECT, Development is completely free, you only purchase licenses after you build complete project and have exact IO Point total. Good tutorials, plenty of drivers etcetc, runtime in demo mode lasts about 10-15mins

FactoryPMI also provides unlimited free development and allows purchase after complete project built - but there's no I/O count to consider and the runtime demo lasts 2 hours between resets.

Mylo said:
There's only one choice CITECT, Development is completely free, you only purchase licenses after you build complete project and have exact IO Point total. Good tutorials, plenty of drivers etcetc, runtime in demo mode lasts about 10-15mins