Simple SCADA solution

Aden

Hello to all,

I have a rather simple application with about 12 binary inputs (BI), 4 binary outputs (BO) and 4 AI and 4 AO. I need to have a mini, simple SCADA application to monitor these variables. This application should have some kind of web integration, because I need this application to be opened from different computers on LAN network (just for visualization). There must be control on only one computer.

I'm considering using IGSS Free50 but it seems that this software doesn't support this functionality.

Do you have any suggestion? I need to make this with PLC, in case computer network is down, so the small drive can continue running. I'm considering either Schneider or Siemens PLCs.

Thank you.

A low cost option to consider is the AutomationDirect Click PLC with Ethernet. You can expand it to the IO you need.

For the SCADA/HMI you can use AdvancedHMI with the ModbusTCP driver. It is not web based, but you can run the application on multiple computers as long as they all have direct access to the PLC over Ethernet.