SLC 500 5/05 - Does anyone have one to sell.

I hope you are aware of the lifetime cycle status of 1747-x components, and not planning to use your project in a productive environment.
If it is just for sh**s and giggles you may as well step up your game to a more recent architecture like the compact logix series. This would enable you to play around with motion control and field IO if you wanted to. You would have to go for a shiny new license of RS5k as well. Imho you should sell all that 1747 stuff and start over. RS5k brought many new concepts with it that are likely to be useful for you as well, UDTs and AOIs come to mind immediately.

I'm aware of the fact that it's easy to say that for me as I'm funded by my employer when it comes to get me some new automation toys. But committing further into this (not yet) dead system you would be throwing good money away.