SLC 500 and Controllogix DF1 communication

On the application i'm working on, i have to communicate an Allen-Bradley SLC500 with a Controllogix by DF1 without using any additional module, and i really have no idea of how to do it, so any idea will be helpfull.

You would have to give more info then that for a logical answer. What processors and or any other hardware information you have. Depending on what plc processors you have they might/would have a serial port on each that could possibly be connected together via a cable.

Final Solution

Finally, I ended up buying a module that communicates under CONTROLNET protocol, it's kind of complex to configure specially if you don't get the serie B model, but i couldn't find another way. Anyway if anyone finds out about a solution with DF1 protocol directly, please let me know.

If I did not have available serial ports on the two processors, I would rather do ethernet I/P than controlnet...

If you have serial ports available then I guess its a matter of setting up identical channel configurations on both ports and doing the "Map PLC5/SLC messages" under the "Logic" menu in RSLogix 5000. After that you should have seamless communication between the two processors. Havent tried this out yet though. Shall give it a shot.