SLC505, RSLogix 4.10 over the net

Dave.Anderson

OK, I have a client that is 1/2 across the country and I can remote run over the internet fine if the PLC is the DMZ.
But thats kinda like a giant hole for trouble.

What ports do I really need to open up, and are they TCP or UDP?

Thaks,
Dave

Dave.Anderson said:
OK, I have a client that is 1/2 across the country and I can remote run over the internet fine if the PLC is the DMZ.
But thats kinda like a giant hole for trouble.

What ports do I really need to open up, and are they TCP or UDP?

Thaks,
Dave

Ports are Port 2222 and Port 44818.
You can confirm by connecting to the ethernet device locally, and from the Command Prompt use the NETSTAT command

Ian

Similar Topics

Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
I am looking at an old program and doing a retrofit on a sorter. Looking at the ethernet interface, see attached pic, I see a path that is =...
Replies
Views
hi, is there anyone that already know how to using remoteio. i find a point io 1734 POINT I/O but that is for the controllogix. i looking for...
Replies
Views
Setting up a Sick Barcode reader to communicate with the serial port of the SLC. Getting the barcode in the following format when I scan...
Replies
Views
SLC 505s. iFix 5.1 I need a system so that a coop student canwork on their computer to build a new iFix application, modify screens, and edit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom