Slow speed motors

I must agree! I was a long time believer (and perhaps still am) in DC drives. However, AC Drives have crossed so many milestones in the past several years that it's become hard to challenge their ability, efficiency, or integrity. But as far as troubleshooting goes...DC drives are much more simple. Of course many of todays drives are modular and don't even require an engineer or technician to replace them. Wahhh! hahahaha

Similar Topics

I am using a Weintek CMT3162x talking to a Siemens S7-1200 >v4, obviously using the Siemens driver. This is our first proper job with one...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a machine that has 7 - Kinetix 6000 servos on it . All the servos want to run high speed and cannot slow down...
Replies
Views
I have a Factorytalk View SE distributed project with Domain Controller, FactoryTalk Directory Computer, Primary and Secondary Servers, and 15...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues with RSLinx being very slow to open. It sometimes will say "Checking Activation" at the bottom for what seems like an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom