Stratix 5700 NAT Configuration

Hello Friends

I have followed the quick start to configure my NAT access, I have done a lot of tries but without sucess.

I am attaching the drawing of my network.

What I want to do, is to access the PLC from the Server PC.

So, I have configured the General and Public to Private tabs as in the image.

I just have Gi1/1 1(native lan) where is connected the Server PC

Smartports, all to none, just Gi1/1 as Switch for automation

Port settings, all to autonegotiate and administrative mode to dynamic auto, just Gi1/1 as trunk.

With this configuration, I try to do a ping from Server PC to the PLC (192.168.190.1 Public addres for the PLC) but this not responds.

which could be the problem?

I am doing a lot of tries but not working.🔨

Thanks in advance

NAT.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

OK. so for the past week i have been working on setting up our plant wide scada system and changing addresses over to the new network. We have 1...
Replies
Views
Dear all, again thread about NAT on Stratix 5700. I configured NAT in accordance with manuals, and can ping inside PLC from my laptop (that...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I need your expertise regarding with the Stratix Switch 5700, actually we have bunch of PLCs connected to the network and all plc are...
Replies
Views
I was hoping to get some help with a Stratix 5700 switch and NAT. We are building a series of identical machines. Lots of remote I/O, etc. Each...
Replies
Views
I'm having a terrible time configuring the NAT. This is exactly the same issue that many others have appeared to have. I've read everything I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom