Supply Chain issues with Drives , PLC Components , Motors , etc.

Hi well I have been at a tooling integrator since February and still waiting on an ArmorStart. Actually they're waiting on 3 Armorstarts.

As an aside, we ordered furniture from Lazy Boy last fall in September and it was delivered in February this year. It was a sectional sofa. In March we wanted the 2 ottomans that went with it and ordered them and they were just delivered at the end of last month.
Folks are looking at almost an 18 month lead time now from them for some items. Maybe things will change after the midterms :ROFLMAO:

I've been struggling especially with safety modules.

however now I've a spare Siemens ET200 F-DI module on my desk if that can help anyone out. Was a race from suppliers to who's came first.

Part number 6ES7 136-6BA00-0CA0

I've been struggling especially with safety modules.

Yeah, safety I/O appears to be long lead times, regardless of vendor. I knew at the beginning of the year that 2022 was going to be just as bad or worse than 2021 in terms of supply issues. Let's hope we start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in 2023.