Support for prior FT View SE version?

patjdixon

I have a customer with FT View SE v11. My development system has v13. I imported their backup (APB file) into my system, which upgraded their v11 application to v13. How do I make edits and install them on their v11 system? Can I have both a v11 and v13 FT View studio on my development system ?

Unfortunately no. View SE does not have a means to save an application to be used with an older version. ME can do this, but not SE. And, you can't install both versions.

Usually I fire up a VM that has the particular version I need. We have created VMware virtual machines for each version.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need some local help to upload the Crimson program from a G310 Red Lion HMI. It cannot be easier than that. The thing is (for reasons...
Replies
Views
Basically, I need the latest version of the Rockwell "PF525_Faceplate_AOI" THe one I have is v1.0 from 2018 I went to the PCDC and typed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Whenever I google some bug regarding simatic step7 or siemens PLCs, the first results are usually from siemens support website. But when I...
Replies
Views
Does TIA Portal support "regular expressions" (regex)? The operator needs to input a unique serial number in this format (see pic). I want to be...
Replies
Views
For those of you that provide support to remote customers, what are you using to do this? Absolute need is to be able to control the customer's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom