Thermocouple Temp Monitoring Relay

Snyd1

Hey all,

Trying to find a small footprint adjustable temp relay with thermocouple input that is good for higher voltage DC.

I have come across the Siemens 3RS120 series relays but ideally looking for something even smaller if there is such a thing out there. Simply looking to turn off a heating element with built in thermocouple. Something nonadjustable could work as well if calibrated temperatures were in the right ranges like open @ 60-70°F.

Thanks

I usually use Watlow limit controllers, they come in size from 1/32 DIN up to 1/4 DIN but I usually pair them up with a contactor for switching the load.

How about a temperature switch instead. The output of this would feed your SSR to handle your high voltage.
https://www.automationdirect.com/adc/overview/catalog/process_control_-a-_measurement/temperature_sensors_-a-_transmitters/temperature_switches
Just a thought.
Regards,

Been looking for a temp switch option, it would need to be a surface/contact type but surface space is limited to under 1/2". Open ~15C. Seen a couple little guys that could be contenders but their construction and purchase sites seem a little sketchy.

Don't know about size of Siemens model you mentioned, but I have used few times Omron E5C2-K (K type TC), and it has size of standard 11-pin relay.