This just HAS to be easier than I'm making it...

elevmike,
I really dont care,
if the input is pulsing, set a bit ON, or OFF,
if the input is NOT pulsing, set the same bit ON, or off, just as long as it's the opposite of the previous condition.

elevmike said:

PULSE
----||-----------+------(OUTPUT)
|
OUTPUT TIMER |
--||------|\|----+

PULSE
---|/|------------------[TIMER]

That looks promising, I'll run it through logixPro...
Is timer in the second rung the same as timer enable in the first...
(if so, my kid's going to suffer through life named elevmike tom.)

elevmike said:
That is correct... The timer value depends on the pulse width...
That looks really good..
I'll run it tomorrow and see.
Ok. uncle Elevmike, you may have just won the prize.

Everything I could come up with required two timers and at least three rungs wit at least one branch down per rung. Just way too much for a beginner to follow. I am a firm believer in making a program as easy to follow as possible, and this was giving me a real hard time.

Mickey said:
I have two x-wifes. So I have heard that before, many times.
You have to work really hard to get up to my level...
three ex wives, two ex fiance`s, and four ex live-ins....

I can tell you all you ever wanted to know about how NOT to have a relationship.

Just dont stick my namesake in one of thoes mines.

Good luck with it...

BTW, a few years ago I blew through Collinsville on my Hog. Lots of good riden' around thoes parts...

afoley said:
You have to work really hard to get up to my level...
three ex wives, two ex fiance`s, and four ex live-ins....

I can tell you all you ever wanted to know about how NOT to have a relationship.

I have one X who's a lawyer. That makes me even with you as far as I'm concerned.