TIA portal - s7-1200 - access over network

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I'm sitting at home and experiment with two s7-1200 and want to set up communication.

My laptop is on wireless and my two PLC is in the ports on the router.
I have set the two PLCs to IP 192.168.1.244 and 245.
And clicked in TIA portal that I use router 192.168.1.1
I can ping them and also display the integrated webserver.
I also clicked on "set PG/PC interface" and choosen:

s7-online -> wireless card -> TCP/IP.Auto

However, I can't access them from the TIA portal.
I want to load programs and Go online from my wireless laptop to my two PLCs connected to router.

Any hints?

/Tim

when I look at my IP adress on run/cmd/ipconfig it says that I have 192.168.1.77. This should be good for connecting? Or do I have to set it anyways?

Yes, I try extended download to device and then I should be able to see it yes?

when I look at my IP adress on run/cmd/ipconfig it says that I have 192.168.1.77. This should be good for connecting? Or do I have to set it anyways?

that should be ok.
Yes, I try extended download to device and then I should be able to see it yes?

Yes, you'd have to click on search all accessible devices.
But I meant when you go from portal to online and diagnosis -> show accessible devices.
Anyway, both is the same

Thanks for the help!

Strange, I just started my computer from "sleep mode" and it worked. Hmmm, well dunno what happend but I'm glad it worked :)