TIA Portal S7-1200 Creating Profinet Alarms

rorkie

I would like to create an alarm to the HMI for when the profinet connection has been disconnected from the S7-1200 to the IO.

Could somebody point me towards the right direction on how this could be done using TIA portal V11.

Last edited:
In V12, there is an extended instruction called LED. It may be used to monitor the status of the network link status LED. I am pretty sure it is in V11 as well.

Similar Topics

...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Good, Code Totalizer: IF ( Hour = 23) and ( Minute = 59) and ( Second = 59) THEN totalizerDay_previous : = totalizerDay; totalizerDay= 0; End_IF...
Replies
Views
I am new to Siemens world and need some help. There is existing program and I need to modify Function Block, add some inputs. I am offline. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project using an s7-1200 and tia portal v17. The project is for stepper motor control for a SMD23E2 motor. I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm very new to PLCs, and I'm working on a system utilizing an S7-1200 PLC with a KTP400 Basic HMI, and it was programmed in Tia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom