TIA Portal Upload Question

ian.smith7

Hi Guys
When using TIA Portal (v16 & V17) does the Upload from device (Software & Hardware) button upload all Parameters from any Inverters (Siemens G120's) in the IO Tree?
This would back up the Parameters in TIA so they could be downloaded into a replacement G120 inverter. Or does each Inverter have to be connected to individually and then backed up?

Also does the same thing apply to HMIs?

I am just trying to make sure that our current back up procedure captures any changes that may have been made by an OEM through a remote connection (****). .
Cheers
Ian

Similar Topics

My PLC (S7-1200 with CPU-1212C) has now been delivered to customer site. They've asked me to do some updates to the software. I can do that on my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys In a TIA Portal (v16 and v17) project where there are numerous Siemens G120 Inverter drives in the IO tree all being controlled via...
Replies
Views
Hi all Looking at siemens tia portal project,I need to upload A project off a 1500 plc as I don't have back up ? I know we can detect the...
Replies
Views
Hi All While uploading a source code(program) from a machine (I have a copy, many copies) the uploaded version differed from the version I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a PLC, which I have the program for. I want to go online with it, confirm it's the same as my offline copy, and then upload it so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom