Touch Screen for use with the Logix Family

Thanks all for the information. I recently came upon Beijer Electronics. I have not as yet talked to anyone or physically touched a panel but their web site talks a good game. I've also used ProFace in the past but they didn't have the native 5000 addressing. It looks like they do now. I'll be looking into all of these options.

Thanks again.:D

Similar Topics

I am looking for an inexpensive (if there is such a thing) touch screen for my AB-ML-1000. Advice and suggestion welcome TIA LW
Replies
Views
PanelView 550 Monochrome ( Allen Bradley) 2711-T5A20L1</SPAN> Using Control Logix 0 1756-PA72 Power Supply 1 1756-ENBT Ethernet Module 2...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom