Transmitter in loop with PLC and Display

thanks guys i have the splitter from acromag on order now!

ok so when i was trying to make my readout read the correct level one thing i tried was using the number in the output of my SCP and using it in a COPY command to an analog output, and from there wiring it the readout. it obviously didnt work, but was i way off by trying this?

ok so when i was trying to make my readout read the correct level one thing i tried was using the number in the output of my SCP and using it in a COPY command to an analog output, and from there wiring it the readout. it obviously didnt work, but was i way off by trying this?

Tell us what analog output module you have and how it is configured. Or better yet post you .RSS file ( zip it first).

Similar Topics

Hello, I've a question regarding wiring analog inputs (4-20mA) to a compact-logix 1769-IF8 module. The PLC and module exist already and are wired...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi ,when i check the 4-20 ma output from flowtransmitter with multimeter ,it can shows 4 ma , but when i check with process meter it only shows...
Replies
Views
How fail safe mode in level transmitter works? customer requesting for fail safe mode when the transmitter got any issue or power loss on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom