Turck FEN20-EN1

jdelgado89

Hi

I wanted to check if anyone is using the Turck FEN20-EN1 as a NAT it looks like you can actually do up to 5 1 to 1 NAT. I have 10 panels with 2 devices a PLC and a Drive that and I would like to NAT the PLC out so it looks like a very affordable solution.

Thanks

I haven't used the NAT, but I've used several of the same FEN modules and all have been pretty stellar.

The OS is all stored in the block and you can easily update/change/set all of the blocks I've used with little to no hassle.

The only downside (?) is the FEN series has CONSTANT updates. The platform seems to be pretty aggressively engineered. There are things you can do this month you couldn't do the month before.

I didn't realize there was a network bridge/router version of that FEN20 multiprotocol I/O block.

I am going to read up on it... at least, when I find their English user manual (only the covers were translated !)

That's pretty cool, especially in that tiny form factor.