Two state shapes for Weintec HMI?

CalG

I would like to use very simple two state valve and pump shapes
on an 8070 HMI. (push the button, see the state change on the graphic).

Having downloaded all the optional libraries from the Weintec site, I still do not see two state shapes for simple valves (X) or pumps (V). There are many for buttons!

What is wanted are monochromatic (gray scale) shapes that fill (color would be fine) when open/energized.

Have I missed something? I am very new to these Graphical user interface options.

TIA

Cal

With Weintek software, you need to make your own.
Maple Systems sells Weintek under their label. Their software has multistate objects. Get a copy of their software, then copy the libraries you want into your Weintek software.

Last edited: