UNIDRIVE 1405 Analog output help_AB pf 70

I was thinking about using Par. #126 (spped command File c) PI referance sel set at "analog in 1" and set Par. 342 "analog out 1 sel" to 11 PI output. But I'm not sure how to set PI parameters in the speed cammad

Well that's odd. So the analog output comes out of the PLC into the drive, back out of the drive unprocessed, and then back into the same PLC? We must be missing something.
Thats what I'm thinking to myself as well I mean whats the point.

I was thinking about using Par. #126 (spped command File c) PI referance sel set at "analog in 1" and set Par. 342 "analog out 1 sel" to 11 PI output. But I'm not sure how to set PI parameters in the speed cammad

By golly I think your on to something. Only I think you would want 342 to be set to 8 for PI reference. That way it bypasses all the PI controller junk.

By golly I think your on to something. Only I think you would want 342 to be set to 8 for PI reference. That way it bypasses all the PI controller junk.
But then again Damian whats the point like you siad
Well that's odd. So the analog output comes out of the PLC into the drive, back out of the drive unprocessed, and then back into the same PLC? We must be missing something.

I took some measurements today at another piece of equipment that is identical to see if there is in fact any scaling done in the drive of the analog output here they are.

mA.JPG

I check the analog inputs and outputs at the equipment that I’m doing the retrofit with ab drive I get the same exact results. Except of course when the preset speed of 65 Hz in a 1 my analog value changes, but at the original equipment with unidrive the analog value does not even budge.

Here is the setup at
In Mode 1:
On the down stroke and up stroke
Drive speed reference from analog input 1
In Mode 2:
On the down stroke
Drive speed reference from analog input 1
On the up stroke
Drive speed reference from Preset Speed 1 65 Hz
In Mode 3:
Same as mode 1
In Mode 4:
Same as Mode 2

At the analog output:
Ignore the preset speed 1 reference.

Just to be certain..........

Since you are not able to hook up to the drive to upload the parameters, where did you get the list of values and what differs from default in your earlier post? Did you actually go through and verify all these parameters using the keypad?