UNIDRIVE 1405 Analog output help_AB pf 70

Pretty sure you are going to find your offset is due to the fact that you are running a min freq of 11Hz so when you have analog ref selected the Unidrive is giving you an output that is scaled from the max frequency not the input. Not exactly the way one would expect it to work by reading the manual but I've seen classics exhibit this behavior when trying to speed match conveyors using the analog output as a repeater. I wouldn't even guarantee you would get the same behavior with an SP as it is kind of an errata

At this point I would determine how your application is using the feedback and see if you can correct or offset the logic in the PLC

Similar Topics

hi! evryone is it possible to bypass or dis-able the servo drive (unidrive 1405) to a network, because its already dead and no used anymore. my...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, trying to find a way to read/write memory of the PLC that is inside Unidrive M700 over Ethernet (modbus TCP) using device/server...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, We have a 'Control Techniques' Unidrive 3405 in an older machine. It appears that the drive parameters are recorded in a .CTD...
Replies
Views
Hi We intend to replace our LENZE EVS9326 EP with a Control Technique Unidrive SP. The machine is a simple one; PLC send ABZ pulses to the drive...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom