USB to DH-485 interface converter

josesaucedo

I'm trying to connect to a SLC/3 with the this adapter. When I configure the driver in rslinx and go back to rswho the 1747-UIC (adapter) does not appear on the network. I am following all the steps for the configuration. The driver is already in the configuration screen. When I open the device manager the driver is there, but it says that the driver for this device is not installed and it does not show any port for it.

Can anybody give a tip?

Thanks.

here my 2cents. Try to use DF-1 to CHO/Micro Driver isntead, then autoconfigure it. I have USB to DH+ cable(from AB) and USB to RS232 adapters, they are all falls in DF-1 Driver category.
Double check on device manager which com port the USB using and put that when you configure RSLinx.
Does your USB adapter is a Keyspsn brand?