USB version of the 1784-PCMK/B

Has anyone had good luck with Genius's cables?

30 day money back and lifetime replacement... hard to beat :)

This is on my cables not the AB cables that I also sell

Is there a DH+ solution that doesn't involve applying for a mortgage?

Not that I know of (yet) AB list is 2,300.00, so the ones I am selling are half price but still.... (thats one of the reason I got into the supply side)

I can vouch for this cables and service. I order some odd stuff through him. I get it at the list price or less than I can buying direct. He makes a few bucks I get the product I want and everyone is happy.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I'm getting ready to replace some old laptops with Window's 10 laptops. What would be the USB version of the 1747-CP3 ...
Replies
Views
Good day, I've been browsing this forum for 2 years now, but this will be my first post. I have device with USB serial output. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey there guys, i don't know if this question has been raised previously and is just buried in the mass of postings this forum recives but heres...
Replies
Views
Hello. This might not be topic on PLC-s. But this is the only forum I have found so far, that talks about the problems that are related to...
Replies
Views
G'day all. I'm a PLC student and have got hold of a SLC500 system with a 1746-L532 cpu. I am told that the interface convertor will allow my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom