VantagePoint - Display update rate

mike1234

I am having difficulty in finding out how to edit the tag update rate for a display in Vantage Point. Currently the display seems to update approx every 10 seconds. Is it possible to get a faster response on the displays?

Tags are currently straight from PLC (via FactoryTalk - localhost - LiveData)

The answer to your question is I don't know, but..........

I was looking at using vantage point a few months back, but I ended up using the built in VNC viewer side of things.

A lot lot better than vantage point.

Cheers

Mark

Assuming you build a dashboard for this -

You set the 'update' rate of the xml data under Data->Connections under the Usage, Refresh options, You'll have to then republish the dashboard.

Similar Topics

I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to use VP Trend on a Client PC. I can bring up the webpage, but I get these 2 different popups when trying to download the...
Replies
Views
When trying to install VantagePoint on the server I get the error SQL Server Connection Test Failed: A connection cannot be made to the database...
Replies
Views
We have a client with 24/7 operations with batch reports that include queries of process values from an FT Historian. They do the reports in SQL...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a FactoryTalk Historian where I've configured some tags to record a couple of signals. This bit works as I check the historical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom