Versamax CPU002, R2000 Fanuc Robot and Quick Panel

Davev2005

It's Possible Create A Lan With A Versamax Cpu005 Or Cpu002 With The Serial-ethernet Converter , Fanuc Robot With Egd And Quick Panel (ic754vki12ctd).
I Need A Hub Or Switch?
What's The Guidelines To Do It?

You will want a switch to creat the Lan, however you will also need to get rid of the Serial-Ethernet adaptor and use the VersaMax IC200CPUE05 to communicate EGD to the Robot. The QuickPanel will want to talk SRTP to the PLC on Ethernet.

Yes, it is possible to have an Ethernet Lan made up of devices that do not talk to eachother. The lan can have more than one protocol for different devices. The Robot can talk to the PLC with EGD and at the same time the HMI can talk to the PLC with the SRTP protocol, both protocols are on the same Ethernet lan. Your PC can then talk to each device with yet another protocol. You just need to be aware that the devices that must communicate to eachother have the same protocol available to them.