video of changing mer to apa file on panelview plus

stu

hi guys
I was wondering if anyone knows of a video that shows you how tk convert ppv runtime to apa file for a back up , I was asked by a colleague can any one help, thanks stu

Hi,

Will depend greatly on what version the runtime is and what version of FT you are running.
If you have 5.0 or higher and the runtime was saved with the necessary option to allow conversion, then it's simply a case of using the Application manager to 'Restore from Runtime' (bottom option I think). Then when restored, you can then use the App manager again to 'Archive' the same project and you have your .apa file.

There are things you can do if you are using pre FT 5.0 but it isn't for the faint hearted!!

Regards,

Rob

Similar Topics

I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a very simple logic with some light sensors and RFID reader, which are providing start and stop events for capturing some short...
Replies
Views
I am using factory talk view studio site edition Version 8.20.00 . In that I added one media player to play video. But I cannot play it...
Replies
Views
I did a project a few years ago where I had to keep a buffer of video, say from IP cameras, in order to get video clips of a machine when it...
Replies
Views
I really struggle with STL in Siemens Step 7 Classic. I'll learn chunks, but then I don't use it enough to retain and build on the knowledge. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom