VIPA CPU 114 SF Fault

Michael Hunt

Hi All,

I have a VIPA PLC (CPU 114-6BJ02) that has a SF fault and in STOP.

I have never seen one of these PLC's before I got a call to it today so bear with me. I also do not have a backup program for it.

From reading the manual I was able to get online to the PLC using Step7 and uploaded the attached diagnostic buffer.

It looks like the PLC is stuck in a loop or something and is exceeding the 150ms scan time limit causing the PLC to stop. there are no OB blocks in the PLC for fault handling

Can anyone tell me what would cause this fault?

What development environment are you using Vipa or Step7?
Have you in your project OB121 , OB122 or are present in the plc?
However it is a problem that increases the scan cycle.
If you post your project here , we can help you more if you not solve alone.
Regards.

Hi SHKODRAN

I uploaded the code using Step7. I am not sure what it was coded in. there are no OB blocks in the PLC. I have PLC code but no comments as I did not have an original copy of the code. I tried to attach but the file size is above the 397.7 KB limit