what A-B PLC should I migrate to?

OK, so the synchronous/asynchronous thing won't be a problem.

Will I have to manually re-enter the program rung by rung into RSLogix5000 (or Studio 5000) or is there a way to export it/convert it from 500 to 5000?

I doubt the Micro 800 series allows use of the ACN instruction. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I previously found using CCW (after being spoiled by RSLogix) to be very challenging and irritating.
I just checked pricing for the CompactLogix processors... OMG!!!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a production line project using a PLC. This is the project page...
Replies
Views
Yes or now and if yes what would you include or test for as a minimum standard? I can think of things like DeMorgan's theorem Karnaugh maps -...
Replies
Views
What is the benefit of using external relays when you wire a DI signal to a PLC I/O card. For example, why would I install an external relay in...
Replies
Views
I have a project with Factorytalk SE 8.2 and 2 Micrologix 1400. Its basic High, low, and Hi-High level digital inputs in one PLC and 1 output to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom