Should there be a minimum internaltional standard for PLC programmers?

I think a better solution should be a system in which knowledgeable PLC programmers (lets call these people the "hiring managers") hold interviews of people who want to become PLC programmers (let's call these people the "candidates") in which the hiring managers determine if the candidate know their stuff and if the candidate doesn't, the candidate doesn't get to become a PLC programmer.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
In a control System, I need to move 3 motors attached to roller in stages with speed of 1 to 2 RPM and the torque of motor should be 8-10 Nm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a production line project using a PLC. This is the project page...
Replies
Views
See picture. I want to add a rung (magenta) into the existing code. Can't figure out how to do this. I select a -||- , right? When I drag/drop...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the basic question: On my HMI, I've created a button labelled SAVE to save the current values (distances in mm). It's not linked to any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom