Why my L1-N voltage is different compare to L2-N & L3-N?

No Response

ckchew666

Are you there?!?!?!?

****RANT***

One of the major things that aggrevate me on this site is how many times someone asks a question and there are many responses and the originator really doesn't come back and give more (requested) information or any answers or any feedback at all. I see he did respond once, but since then, ckchew666 has had several others posts in other threads with questions.

Does anyone else feel the same? Am I being too sensitive (like other threads I've seen)? I would probably post much more if it wasn't for things like this. I rarely answer "homework" questions because much of the time they are one post wonders. I usually only answer a post if the information I have is different from what is already posted. I try not to reguritate the same information (even though I'm sure I've done that too). I just hate going back pages to look for this to see if he really did go verify the readings. Maybe I am being way too sensitive and I should just chill out.

*** END RANT *****

brucechase said:
Does anyone else feel the same?

/*More_Ranting*/

Yes I feel the same...If someone takes the time to help someone else then it would be nice if they could return the courtesy and up date the thread

Did it work??? did it blow up??? did all the magical smoke get away???, I understand that can't be the case all the time, but its nice to see when someone updates the thread

/*End_Rant*/